What Every Teacher Needs to Know K-5 Series
Margaret Wilson, Mike Anderson
Build your professional development library with the complete set of books in the What Every Teacher Needs to Know K–5 Series. These concise, practical guides help K–5 teachers:
- Hone classroom management skills
- Build a safe classroom community
- Tailor instruction to developmental needs
- Maximize student learning
- Communicate with parents
- Minimize job stress and build confidence
Each book includes:
- Practical answers to nitty-gritty questions
(What furniture and supplies do I need? Which
routines do I teach first? How do I keep lessons
lively but productive?)
- Real-life examples
- Sound advice that fits well in any school culture
- Handy lists of children’s books, games, and websites
“A real treasure for new teachers and experienced ones, too—these books give teachers easy-to-implement ideas for building a strong community of learners in their own classrooms.” —Amy J. Treadwell, executive director, Teach Plus-Chicago
Want more details? Go to the What Every Teacher Needs to Know series page to read a description of each book and learn about the authors.
Shrink-wrapped 6-volume set (paperback).
Each grade-level book retails for $19. Buy the set and get all 6 books for the price of 5 ($95)!
5+ sets: $85.50 each