If You’re Unable to Attend
Contact us as soon as possible at 800-360-6332, ext. 130 (or email [email protected]). Failure to notify us that you will not attend a workshop will result in forfeiture of your registration fees.
Cancellations received by us 30 business days or more prior to the start of the event, you may:
- Receive a full, non-refundable credit on account—this can be applied toward workshop registrations or purchase of any of our retail items. (Please note that all credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.) -or-
- Transfer registration to another person—valid for the original workshop, or another of the same or lesser cost. If the new participant would like to attend a workshop with a higher price, additional payment will be required. Any unused credit will remain on account until expiration.
Cancellations received by us between 29 and 5 business days prior to the start of the event:
- You will be able to transfer registration to another person—valid for the original workshop only.
Cancellations made 4 or fewer business days before the start of the workshop will result in no credit or transfer of registration.
If We Cancel
Center for Responsive Schools (CRS) reserves the right to cancel events for any reason.
Conditions for Refund
If CRS makes the decision to cancel a workshop for reasons other than listed below in conditions for credit only, we will use the contact information on file to inform you and you will have the following options:
- a full refund;
- transfer to another, upcoming workshop date and location (space permitting);
- a full, non-refundable credit on account—this can be applied toward course or workshop registrations or purchase of any of our retail items. (Please note that all credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.)
Conditions for Credit only
In any case where cancellations to a RC course, workshop, institute, or service are caused by or result from fire, flood, weather, accident, act of public enemy, war, rebellion, insurrection, strike, lockout, work slowdown, or similar industrial or labor action, sabotage, transportation delay, shortage of raw material, energy or machinery, act of God, epidemics including but not limited to “COVID-19”, or the order or judgment of any federal, state, local or foreign court, administrative agency or governmental officer or body or any other causes beyond our control, we will use the contact information on file to inform you that you will be entitled to receive a full, non-refundable credit on account. (Please note that all credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.)
Because of COVID-19 regulations and health and safety concerns, we may have to shift some workshops and events from in-person to online. If you have registered for a course that is planned to be in-person but shifts to online because of COVID-19 and you prefer to attend an in-person event at another time, you may elect to receive a non-refundable full credit on. The payee will have 3 years from the date of the event (2021, 2022, 2023) to use the credit. To help us with future planning you will be asked which year you plan to use this credit.