Event Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to attend an event, contact us as soon as possible at 800-360-6332, ext. 130, or email [email protected]. Failure to notify us that you will not attend an event will result in forfeiture of your registration fees.
For cancellations received two weeks (10 business days) or more prior to the start of an event, you may:
1. Receive a full, nonrefundable credit on account, valid for one year, which can be applied toward a future event registration. Credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.
2. Transfer the registration to another person. This is valid for the original event or another of the same or lesser price. If the new participant would like to attend an event with a higher price, additional payment is required. Any unused credit will remain on account until expiration.
For cancellations made four or fewer business days before the start of an event:
- No credit or transfer of registration will be issued.
Center for Responsive Schools (CRS) reserves the right to cancel events for any reason.
If CRS makes the decision to cancel an event for reasons other than what is listed below in the Conditions for Credit Only section, we will use the contact information on file to inform you of the cancellation and you will have the following options:
1. Receive a full refund.
2. Transfer to another, upcoming event, space permitting.
3. Receive a full, nonrefundable credit on account, valid for one year, which can be applied toward a future event registration. Credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.
Conditions for Credit Only
In any case where cancellations of a Responsive Classroom course, workshop, institute, or service are caused by or result from fire, flood, weather, or accident; act of public enemy, war, rebellion, or insurrection; strike, lockout, work slowdown, or similar industrial or labor action; sabotage; transportation delay; shortage of raw material, energy, or machinery; act of God; epidemics including but not limited to “COVID-19”; or the order or judgment of any federal, state, local, or foreign court, administrative agency, or governmental officer or body; or any other causes beyond our control, we will use the contact information on file to inform you that you will be entitled to receive a full, nonrefundable credit on account. Credits expire one (1) year from the date that they are issued.