Responsive Classroom for Music, Art & P.E.
The go-to guide for busy special area teachers!
Discover how to seamlessly blend the powerful practices of Responsive Classroom into your daily teaching. In this easy-to-navigate book for grades K–6, you’ll find practical advice, tips, charts, planners, examples, and more from experienced special area teachers who use Responsive Classroom practices every day. They’ll show you how to:
- Open and close each period in calm, orderly ways
- Set students up for success with skills, rules, and routines
- Use positive teacher language to help students meet expectations and develop confidence
- Engage students more deeply in your special area content
- Reduce off-task behavior so students spend more time learning
Let your teaching sparkle and your students shine!
Copyright ©2016 Center for Responsive Schools, Inc