Doing Language Arts in Morning Meeting
150 Quick Activities That Connect to Your Curriculum
Joan Riordan, Jodie Luongo, Kate Umstatter
Quick and easy to teach and do, these activities offer K–6 teachers engaging ways to give students rich practice in language arts. Get language arts-themed ideas for all four Morning Meeting components: greeting, sharing, group activity, and morning message.
Quick and easy to teach and do, these activities offer K–6 teachers engaging ways to give students rich practice in language arts. Find language arts-themed ideas for all four components of Morning Meeting, including activities created to fit the needs, interests, and content area focus for a wide variety of students.
- Clear, step-by-step directions
- Activity finder for easy navigation by Common Core State Standard or language arts content
- Open-ended questions to help students reflect on their learning
- Key vocabulary to reinforce learning
- Variations and extensions for further learning
Sample Activities (PDF)
Item #: 197-BKS-NEFC
Length: 234 pages
There are no reviews yet.