View cart “The First Six Weeks of School” has been added to your cart.
80 Morning Meeting Ideas for Grades 3-6
Eighty easy-to-do, classroom-tested ideas to help you plan engaging, purposeful Morning Meetings for third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grade students.
- 20 friendly greetings
- 20 empowering sharings
- 20 engaged activities
- 20 inspiring messages
This handy reference also includes:
- An introduction with tips and reminders to help you plan and lead successful meetings.
- An at-a-glance chart listing content area and skills reinforced, to help you quickly find just the right idea.
- An appendix with sample combinations of ideas, reproducible Morning Meeting planning sheets, tips on teacher language, and resources for learning more about Morning Meeting.
- Table of Contents
- Introduction and Overview
- Greeting Idea: Secret Handshake
- Group Activity Idea: Encore!
- Sharing Idea: Who Remembers My Favorite Book?
- Morning Message Idea: What Do You Know?
5+ copies: $19.80 eachCopyright ©2012 Center for Responsive Schools, Inc
Item #: 133
Length: 216 pages