What Every 3rd Grade Teacher Needs to Know
About Setting Up and Running a Classroom
You’re teaching 3rd grade this year. What do you need to know?
You’re teaching 3rd grade this year. What do you need to know? In clear, plain writing peppered with classroom stories and examples from his own classrooms, Mike Anderson reviews third graders’ common developmental characteristics and shares practical know-how on topics such as:
- Arranging a circle, desks, and tables
- Choosing and storing supplies
- Scheduling a child-centered day and teaching daily routines
- Planning special projects and field trips that maximize learning and build community
- Understanding the special concerns of second graders’ parents and finding the best ways to communicate with them
Copyright ©2011 Center for Responsive Schools, Inc
Item #: 157-BKS-NEFC
Length: 120 pages
There are no reviews yet.