How to Bullyproof Your Classroom
Use the practical strategies described in this book to prevent bullying and create a safe, inclusive elementary classroom where kindness and learning flourish.
Veteran educator Caltha Crowe offers a proactive approach to bullying prevention that shows you how to create a positive classroom environment and how to respond to mean behavior before it escalates into bullying. Learn to:
- Recognize and stop gateway behaviors as soon as they start
- Build a caring classroom community
- Create rules with children that help prevent bullying
- Talk candidly with children about bullying
- Work with parents in your anti-bullying efforts
Read “Close the Gateway to Bullying,” an adapted excerpt from Chapter One of How to Bullyproof Your Classroom.
5+ copies: $21.60 eachCopyright ©2012 Center for Responsive Schools, Inc