The Presenter’s Point of View: What other Responsive Classroom resources would you recommend for educators?
Few people are as passionate about, or well versed in, Responsive Classroom books, tools, and other resources as our course presenters. In this month’s final installment of The Presenter’s Point of View, they recommend the Responsive Classroom resources that they most often turn to in their own teaching practices, as well as the ones that best supplement the strategies they teach in their courses.
The consulting teachers who participated in this video series are:
- Melanie Barbas, lead teacher for Classroom Culture in the Colonial School District, Delaware
- Katie Bass, classroom teacher in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire
- Nicola Bragger, second grade teacher at the Lodge Lane Infant School, Norfolk, UK
- Alicia Cardina, consulting teacher for Center for Responsive Schools
- Natalie DiFusco-Funk, third grade teacher at West Salem Elementary School in Salem, Virginia
- Megan Florentine, kindergarten teacher in Nashville, Tennessee
- Suzy Ghosh, second grade teacher in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Lisa Dewey Wells, teacher at the Naval Academy Primary School in Annapolis, Maryland