How to Bullyproof Your Classroom
The second edition of How to Bullyproof Your Classroom will be available soon! The original edition is currently available for purchase through October 2021.
Use the practical strategies described in this book to prevent bullying and create a safe, inclusive elementary classroom where kindness and learning flourish.
Veteran educator Caltha Crowe offers a proactive approach to bullying prevention that shows you how to create a positive classroom environment and how to respond to mean behavior before it escalates into bullying. Learn to:
- Recognize and stop gateway behaviors as soon as they start
- Build a caring classroom community
- Create rules with children that help prevent bullying
- Talk candidly with children about bullying
- Work with parents in your anti-bullying efforts
Read “Close the Gateway to Bullying,” an adapted excerpt from Chapter One of How to Bullyproof Your Classroom.
Free discussion questions now available! These chapter-by-chapter questions will deepen your learning and help you apply the book’s strategies to your own setting.
5+ copies: $21.60 eachCopyright ©2012 Center for Responsive Schools, Inc