Morning Meeting Book
Morning Meeting is a powerful teaching tool for building community, increasing student investment, and improving academic and social skills. This comprehensive guidebook has helped thousands of teachers across the country use Morning Meeting to launch their school days. The expanded edition offers:
- Step-by-step guidelines for implementing the four components of a Responsive Classroom Morning Meeting in any K–8 classroom.
- 45 greetings, 66 group activities, and many samples of morning message charts
- Frequently-asked questions and answers
- A chapter on implementing Morning Meeting in middle schools
- Ideas for adapting Morning Meeting for use with second language learners
"The time one commits to Morning Meeting is an investment which is repaid many times over . . . Morning Meeting is a microcosm of the way we wish our schools to be—communities full of learning, safe and respectful and challenging for all."
—from The Morning Meeting Book
The Morning Meeting Book is one of four essential books for elementary teachers.
Paperback, 240 pages
Quantity discounts: 5–49 copies: $20.40 ea; 50+ copies: $19.20 ea