Become a Certified Responsive Classroom Educator
Join a vibrant community of educators committed to professional development and the belief that a high-quality education for every child is built on the foundation of a safe and joyful learning community.
Key Benefits of Responsive Classroom Educator Certification:
- Reflect on and refine your Responsive Classroom practices through a process of continuous growth.
- Explore the intersections of Responsive Classroom, SEL, and equity work.
- Connect with a community of like-minded educators from across the globe.
- Engage with and impact the wider educational community through select opportunities to contribute to new Responsive Classroom and SEL content.
- Enhance your learning with a 25% discount on Responsive Classroom resources and one-day workshops.
Responsive Classroom Educator Certification is a designation awarded to those who use Responsive Classroom practices and strategies with fidelity in their classrooms and schools to create an optimal learning environment for students.
What’s the Process to Become Certified?
Elementary Educators: Complete the Responsive Classroom Elementary Core and Advanced Courses
Middle School Educators: Complete the Responsive Classroom Middle School Course
Find the instructions for your application