Become a Certified Responsive Classroom Educator
Join a vibrant community of educators committed to professional development and the belief that a high-quality education for every child is built on the foundation of a safe and joyful learning community.
Key Benefits of Responsive Classroom Educator Certification:
- Reflect on and refine your Responsive Classroom practices through a process of continuous growth
- Receive feedback from master educators.
- Connect with a community of like-minded educators from across the globe
- Engage with and impact the wider educational community through select opportunities to contribute to new Responsive Classroom and SEL content
- Enhance your learning with a 25% discount on Responsive Classroom resources and one-day workshops
Responsive Classroom Educator Certification is a designation awarded to those who use Responsive Classroom practices and strategies with fidelity in their classrooms and schools to create an optimal learning environment for students.
What’s the Process to Become Certified?
Elementary Educators: Complete the Responsive Classroom Elementary Core and Advanced Courses
Middle School Educators: Complete the Responsive Classroom Middle School Course
Submit application to become certified.
Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in a rigorous certification process that focuses on practice, knowledge, skills, and dispositions in implementing the Responsive Classroom approach to teaching and discipline.
Candidates who successfully complete the process will receive either
- Teacher Certification, for elementary classroom teachers or middle school content-area teachers
- Practitioner Certification, for non-classroom educators like school or district administrators, special area teachers, school counselors, social workers and psychologists, instructional coaches, etc.