- This event has passed.
Strategies to Prevent Bullying – Waltham, MA (FULL)
Bullying creeps into our classrooms like a weed. Learn how to spot it, stop it, and build a classroom rooted in community. Gain a deeper understanding of how key Responsive Classroom strategies create an inclusive environment to prevent bullying and dive into new strategies that support students working together.
- Identify, understand, and respond to bullying, cyberbullying, and gateway behaviors
- Prevent bullying by fostering community, cooperation, and inclusivity through the Responsive Classroom approach to teaching
- Examine and create lesson plans to specifically teach about aspects of bullying
No prerequisite. Suitable for grades K – 6.
Resources included: Strategies to Prevent Bullying Resource Book, How to Bullyproof Your Classroom
Events typically run from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and vary slightly from event to event. Please refer to your confirmation email once registered for the specific schedule of your event.
To park at the conference center, you will need to print the following parking permit and display it on your dashboard while parking. This permit is valid exclusively on February 28, 2020 and in LaCava lots L1 and L2. Vehicles without this permit will be ticketed by the venue. Print Permit
- Pay by credit card: (Only Visa or Mastercard accepted) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by using a Credit on Account: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.