Strategies to Prevent Bullying (Chicago, IL)
March 12 @ 8:30 am$229
Bullying creeps into our classrooms like a weed. Learn how to spot it, stop it, and build a classroom rooted in community. Gain a deeper understanding of how key Responsive Classroom strategies create an inclusive environment to prevent bullying and dive into new strategies that support students working together.
- Identify, understand, and respond to bullying, cyberbullying, and gateway behaviors
- Prevent bullying by fostering community, cooperation, and inclusivity through the Responsive Classroom approach to teaching
- Examine and create lesson plans to specifically teach about aspects of bullying
Who should attend this workshop: K–6 educators and all in-school and out-of-school staff, including after-school staff
Resources include: Strategies to Prevent Bullying Resource Book, How to Bullyproof Your Classroom
Check-in/Welcome: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
Session begins: 8:30 am
Session ends: 3:30 pm
How to register:
- Pay by credit card:Enter ticket quantity below, complete attendee detail fields, then add to cart—billing details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by check or purchase order:Download and print our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via our online submission form, mail, or fax.