Sustaining Responsive Classroom Momentum – Thursday, Oct 7th – Virtual Pacific Time
October 7 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$229
Sustaining momentum and change can be a challenge. Many times teachers may start out strong and then lose steam both throughout the school day and the school year. Along the way, that excitement and enthusiasm for the approach may dwindle. In this workshop, deepen your understanding of current Responsive Classroom practices that support change throughout the day and year and take away strategies that help both teachers and students stay motivated and focused during especially challenging or tricky times.
- Create positive beginnings within the first six weeks of school and Morning Meetings
- Finesse core practices like Morning Meeting, Quiet time, and Closing Circle to anchor the school day and promote engaged learning
- Explore developmentally appropriate strategies to help your class adapt to big and small changes midday and midyear
- Learn methods effectively bring closure to the school day and school year.
Interactive and Engaging Features
- Community building activities that educators can use with students
- Informative presentations and video viewing segments, between 5-10 minutes each, followed by an opportunity to interact with the whole group and in small groups
- Independent learning opportunities using resources provided at the event
- Reflection time throughout the day
Prerequisite: The Responsive Classroom Course for Elementary Educators (RCC-E)
Resources Include: Resource Book
- Pay by credit card: (Visa or MasterCard) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by Credit Memo: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on the account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.