Leadership Seminar – Wednesday, Oct 13 – Virtual Eastern Time
October 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$199.00
Come learn the timeless pedagogy that helps create optimal conditions for academic, social, and emotional learning
A positive school culture and climate are essential for successful academic, social, and emotional learning. While every person impacts the school’s culture and climate, school leaders are entrusted with developing, guiding, and sustaining a positive culture. This seminar will examine Responsive Classroom principles, strategies, and practices that will strengthen the school culture. Opportunities to engage in reflection and planning conversations with peers and Responsive Classroom experts will enhance leadership skills in order to transform classrooms and schools.
- Identify and define key components of a positive school culture
- Examine ways to create the conditions for a positive adult culture
- Explore ways to lay the foundation for a positive student culture
- Uphold and invest school community and families in the school culture
8:15: Log on to Zoom
The workshop runs from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm with a 30 minute morning break and 1-hour midday lunch break.
- Suitable for grades K–8
- No prerequisite
- Resources included:
- Building and Sustaining a Responsive School Culture for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning Resource Book
- Getting to Know and Connect With Students Quick Coaching Guide
- Teaching With a Purpose Quick Coaching Guide
- Respectful Interactions Quick Coaching Guide
- Leading With Confidence Quick Coaching Guide
- Dining With Self-Discipline Quick Coaching Guide and Leader Guide
How to register:
- Pay by credit card: (Visa or MasterCard) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by Credit Memo: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on the account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.