Leadership Seminar – Saturday, Nov 13th – In-Person Location: Medway, MA
November 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$199.00
Come learn the timeless pedagogy that helps create optimal conditions for academic, social, and emotional learning
- Identify and define key components of a positive school culture
- Examine ways to create the conditions for a positive adult culture
- Explore ways to lay the foundation for a positive student culture
- Uphold and invest school community and families in the school culture
- Suitable for grades K–8
- No prerequisite
- Resources included:
- Building and Sustaining a Responsive School Culture for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning Resource Book
- Getting to Know and Connect With Students Quick Coaching Guide
- Teaching With a Purpose Quick Coaching Guide
- Respectful Interactions Quick Coaching Guide
- Leading With Confidence Quick Coaching Guide
- Dining With Self-Discipline Quick Coaching Guide and Leader Guide
How to register:
- Pay by credit card: (Visa or MasterCard) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by Credit Memo: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on the account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.
The COVID-19 pandemic may affect the scheduling of an in-person training for this site. In the event that we cannot hold this event in person, your registration will guarantee you a spot in the robust and engaging virtual learning experience prepared for this same week using Zoom platform. In such an event, all course materials will be shipped directly to you. For any questions about this process, you may email us at [email protected].