- This event has passed.
Elementary Core Course – Singapore
February 10 - 13 @ 7:30 am - 3:30 pm$850
Bring social-emotional learning practices into your classroom with our Elementary Core Course!
Responsive Classroom is an evidence-based approach to teaching that’s deeply rooted in social-emotional learning (SEL) and focused on engaging academics, positive community, effective management, and developmental awareness.
Learn to create safe and joyful learning communities where every student can thrive—while helping your students develop strong social and academic skills. In four engaging and interactive days, you’ll discover how to:
- Begin and end the day positively with Morning Meeting and closing circle
- Integrate energizers and interactive learning structures throughout the school day
- Teach students how to complete academic tasks, interact with classmates, and maintain routines with Interactive Modeling
- Establish rules with your students and provide positive structures to support success
- And much more
RCC-E Slideshow 1RCC-E Slideshow 3RCC-E Slideshow 7RCC-E Slideshow 2RCC-E Slideshow 9RCC-E Slideshow 4RCC-E Slideshow 8RCC-E Slideshow 5RCC-E Slideshow 6RCC-E Slideshow 7
No prerequisite. Suitable for grades K – 6.
Resources included: Elementary Core Course Resource Book, The First Six Weeks of School, and Yardsticks. Also provided are Charlie and the Octopus and The New Bird in Town, picture books from Avenue A Books.
Check-in (day 1 only): 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Welcome: 8:00 am – 8:30 am
Session begins: 8:30 am
Session ends: 3:30 pm
- Pay by credit card: (Only Visa or Mastercard accepted) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by using a Credit on Account: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.