Elementary Core Course – Concord, NH
July 30 August 02 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$729
Bring social-emotional learning practices into your classroom with our Elementary Core Course!
Responsive Classroom is an evidence-based approach to teaching that’s deeply rooted in social-emotional learning (SEL) and focused on engaging academics, positive community, effective management, and developmental awareness.
Learn to create safe and joyful learning communities where every student can thrive—while helping your students develop strong social and academic skills. In four engaging and interactive days, you’ll discover how to:
- Begin and end the day positively with Morning Meeting and closing circle
- Integrate energizers and interactive learning structures throughout the school day
- Teach students how to complete academic tasks, interact with classmates, and maintain routines with Interactive Modeling
- Establish rules with your students and provide positive structures to support success
- And much more
“This workshop will change your teaching whether you’re a teaching assistant, first year teacher, specialist, or a veteran teacher.”
– Meg Whitehurst, Teacher
No prerequisite. Suitable for grades K – 6.
Check-in/Welcome: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
Session begins: 8:30 am
Session ends: 3:30 pm
How to register:
- Pay by credit card: Enter ticket quantity below, complete attendee detail fields, then add to cart—payment will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via our online submission form, email, mail, or fax.