- This event has passed.
Addressing Middle School Challenges – Waltham, MA
November 19, 2019$229
In this new one-day workshop for middle school educators, you’ll focus on your students and the five major challenges they face during adolescent development. This workshop offers an opportunity to take a detailed look at the Responsive Advisory Meeting Book and to learn how it can be utilized to meet the critical needs of your students.
- Examine challenges your students face related to academics, self-esteem, fitting-in, peer pressure, and disappointment
- Deepen your understanding of the Reflect and Recalibrate purpose of the Responsive Advisory Meeting to see how it can help address the above challenges and more
- Examine your role and responsibilities as a teacher during Responsive Advisory Meetings
Prerequisite: 4-day Middle School Course
Suitable for grades 5 – 8.
Resources included: Addressing Middle School Challenges Resource Book, Investing Students in the Rules Planning Guide, and The Responsive Advisory Meeting Book
Events typically run from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and vary slightly from event to event. Please refer to your confirmation email once registered for the specific schedule of your event.
To park at the conference center, you will need to print the following parking permit and display it on your dashboard while parking. This permit is valid exclusively on November 19, 2019 and in LaCava lots L1 and L2. Vehicles without this permit will be ticketed by the venue. Print Permit
- Pay by credit card: (Only Visa or Mastercard accepted) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by using a Credit on Account: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.