Virtual Middle School Course – Saturdays Eastern Time
September 11 October 02 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$829
Bring social-emotional learning practices into your classroom with our Middle School Course!
Bring transformative social-emotional learning practices into your middle school classroom
Responsive Classroom is an evidence-based approach to teaching that’s deeply rooted in social-emotional learning and focused on engaging academics, positive community, effective management, and developmental awareness. In this interactive and engaging four-day course, you’ll learn how to design and implement a middle school experience that’s responsive to the developmental strengths and needs of young adolescents—while helping your students develop the academic and social skills they need to be successful.
- Discover how to create a safe, positive, and inclusive community with the Responsive Classroom approach to discipline
- Plan for and practice holding Responsive Advisory Meetings—a core practice for middle school
- Develop your teacher language to encourage student engagement and help them become more responsible and respectful
- Learn new strategies for effective classroom management
“Informative. In sync with today’s students.”
–Justin, 2020 participant
“Very informative with many opportunities to practice what we were learning.”
–Courtney, 2020 participant
Detailed, reflective, collaborative, and transparent.
–Kristen, 2020 participant
- Pay by credit card: (Visa or MasterCard) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by Credit Memo: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.