Improving Teacher and Student Language – Eastern Time
October 28 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$229
Words are the foundation on which teaching, learning, and relationships are built. This workshop gives you the opportunity to assess, reflect upon, and improve both teacher and student language in your classroom in order to deepen academic engagement and learning.
- Assess and build on previously learned Responsive Classroom teacher language skills
- Explore ways that language impacts conditions for learning
- Develop a plan for growth in use of teacher language
- Identify ways to teach core speaking and listening skills and support students’ practice of these skills
Interactive and Engaging Features
|8:15 am – Participants log in to zoom
8:30 am – Block 1
15 min Break
1 hour Lunch
Block 3 – 3:30 pm
Prerequisite: 4-day Elementary Core Course or Middle School Course
Suitable for grades K – 8
- Pay by credit card: (Visa or MasterCard) Enter ticket quantity below then add to cart—payment and attendee details will be requested at checkout.
- Pay by purchase order or check: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax.
- Pay by Credit Memo: Download our registration form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it via email, our online submission form, mail, or fax. If your credit on the account doesn’t cover the full amount due, please provide additional payment for the remaining balance via credit card, purchase order, or check.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the scheduling of an in-person training for this site. Therefore, your registration is to guarantee a spot in the robust and engaging virtual learning experience prepared for this same week using Zoom platform. All course materials will be shipped directly to you. For any questions about this process, you may email us at [email protected]