Center for Responsive Schools is now accepting applications for the July 1, 2017–June 30, 2018 Responsive Classroom Program Development and Writing Fellowship Award
The Application and Selection Process
- Complete and submit the Responsive Classroom online application including all supporting documents by 11:59 pm EST on January 31, 2017.
- Candidates selected for a final interview will be notified by February 17, 2017 and must attend a Candidate Assessment Day on Saturday, March 4, 2017 (travel expenses will be reimbursed)
- There are four Fellow positions available: Two elementary and two middle school.
- Candidates chosen as a 2017–2018 Responsive Classroom Fellow will be notified on March 6, 2017 with instructions for next steps.
Important Information to Consider
- The deadline for submission of the application is 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday, January 31, 2017. Failure to submit all required documents by the deadline will make you ineligible for consideration.
- This position requires up to but not more than 45 days of travel.
- Fellows will participate in professional learning experiences designed to build their capacity to develop workshops and to author or co-author books for elementary and middle school teachers and students.
- This is a telecommuting position for those who do not live within commuting distance of Center for Responsive Schools in Turners Falls, MA. Fellows who live within commuting distance will be expected to work in the Turners Falls office.
- Questions about salary, benefits, or the Memorandum of Understanding typically associated with Fellows leaves of absence should be directed to Eric Sumner, Manager of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or Francine Wilson, Director of Finance and Operations, at email@example.com.