Thirty years of experience have shown us that Responsive Classroom implementation works best when all adult members of the school community are trained in Responsive Classroom practices and work together as a professional learning community.
Our whole school professional development model is the most efficient and cost-effective way to get high-quality implementation of Responsive Classroom‘s research- and evidence-based strategies.
These services can be offered any time during the year—including non-consecutive days during the school year.
School-Wide Elementary Services
- One-day workshops to introduce Responsive Classroom to your school community
- Responsive Classroom Elementary Packages:
- Elementary Educators Package (PDF): Build understanding and get staff buy-in from the start, while providing teaching staff with outstanding professional development in core Responsive Classroom practices
- Advanced Elementary Package (PDF): Introduce advanced Responsive Classroom strategies and strengthen existing practices
- Kaleidoscope: All our packages include the Kaleidoscope tool and consultant feedback and observation visit. If your school has already had the elementary or advanced elementary course training, you can schedule a consultant to begin this data-driven improvement cycle.
- Ongoing Support: Keep the momentum going with follow-up support for deepening understanding of core Responsive Classroom practices