Responsive Classroom Welcomes Nation's Teachers Back to School, Offers Free Resources
September 8, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For further information, contact:
- Receive free quarterly Responsive Classroom newsletters with timely and practical articles and tips to help improve classroom and school environments.
- Read the Responsive Blog for short, powerful insights from consulting teachers around the country and supportive comments from colleagues.
- Join the growing and dynamic Responsive Classroom Facebook community where practical classroom ideas are shared daily. Every school day in September members can win free copies of books from the What Every Teacher Needs to Know K–5 series.
- Visit the Responsive Classroom website to access hundreds of articles, read sample chapters from books, view video clips of Responsive Classroom practices in action in real classrooms, and much more.
- View the Responsive Classroom YouTube channel for videos on Morning Meeting activities, positive teacher language, and energizers that keep children relaxed and alert.
Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc. (NEFC), a not-for-profit organization, was established in 1981 by elementary school educators who envisioned a way of teaching that would bring together academic and social learning throughout the school day. That way of teaching, called the Responsive Classroom approach, is now being used in schools across the country.
Return to the Responsive Classroom Media Room