Responsive Classroom Leadership Conference
Creating a Climate
October 5–6, 2015
Monday & Tuesday in Austin, TX
Learn how to bring proven, practical strategies for building positive school community, managing classrooms effectively, and enhancing academic engagement to your school or district.
- A diverse line-up of sessions, interactive workshops, and panel discussions. New sessions: The Responsive Classroom Approach to Discipline, Sustaining the Vision of Responsive Classroom in Your School, Facilitated Planning Sessions, and more!
- Keynote speaker César A. Cruz, veteran teacher, author, activist, and a doctoral candidate in the program for Educational Leadership at Harvard University.
- District and school leaders from across the U.S. and around the world who share our mission of a high-quality education for every child, every day.
- An entire session track for middle school leaders:
- Creating a Developmentally Responsive Middle School
- Energizing Classroom Instruction in Middle School
- This is How We Talk: Creating a Culture of Learning in Middle School
- Rigorous Learning in the Middle School
Register by July 10 to get the early-bird rate of $450/person. Includes two days of programming, conference materials, breakfasts, lunches, and our networking reception. Early bird $450 (ends July 10). $495 after July 10.
Accommodations are not included in the conference fee, but you can take advantage of our block-booking rate at the Hyatt Regency, where this year's Responsive Classroom Leadership Conference will be held.