Responsive Classroom Leadership Conference
Celebrating What Works in Schools
Monday–Tuesday, October 27–28, 2014
Learn how to bring proven, practical strategies for building positive school community, managing classrooms effectively, and enhancing academic engagement to your school or district.
- A diverse line-up of sessions, interactive workshops, and panel discussions. Multiple offerings on three core topics: Discipline, Instruction, and Leadership
- Keynote speaker Charles Eisenstein, social philosopher and author of The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible
- District and school leaders from across the U.S. and around the world who share our mission of a high-quality education for every child, every day
- Information about the new program we are developing for middle school
- Poster presentations showcasing success stories from Responsive Classroom schools. Proposals invited until July 31, 2014.
Register now for the early-bird rate
Register now! $475/person includes two full days of programming, conference materials, breakfasts, and lunches. Beginning August 1, the rate will be $525/person.
Accommodations are not included in the conference fee, but we have arranged for a block of rooms at a special conference rate for rooms at JW Marriott Chicago, where this year's Responsive Classroom Leadership Conference will be held.